COVID-19 Cancellation Policies
- If you have a booking set to take place from February 8th 2022 that you will no longer be able to attend, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full refund.
- If you are unable to make your booking due to a COVID-19 related lockdown or alert level change, please contact our team at email@example.com to receive your refund.
Health and Safety at Rotorua Thermal Holiday Park
Health and Safety remains a top priority for us as we want to ensure that all guests can have a safe and enjoyable stay. Here are the Health and Safety procedures we ask our guests to follow:
- All guests and visitors must wear a face mask in the reception area.
- All guests and visitors must scan in at reception upon entering the park.
- We ask that all guests and visitors social distance while on the park grounds, wherever possible.
Our staff are all fully vaccinated with additional sanitisation measures in place, and we continue to maintain high cleaning standards at the park. All campsites will be sufficiently distanced.
If you have any questions about these policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call reception at 07 346 3140.